Hydrosystem version 3.87 released
Hydrosystem version 3.87 contains several significant improvements:
- Two-phase flow calculation using “Unified model” by TUFFP (Tulsa University Fluid Flow Project) has been significantly improved:
- automatic selection of closure relations for “Unified model” has been implemented – it’s based on newest data of TUFFP experimental database which allows to improve the convergence of calculation results to the experimental data;
- new option of closure relations manual selection for “Unified model” has been implemented (for more precise adjustment of two-phase flow calculation methods);
- latest version of TUFFP ”Unified model” has been plugged to Hydrosystem (including newest experimental database).
- Integration with Hydrate Open Structure of PVTSim thermodynamic package (by Calsep) has been developed – it allows to call PVTSim for hydrates calculation in pipeline straight from Hydrosystem.
- Hydrosystem interface with “START” software has been improved:
- the checking of pipeline structure at ctp-files import has been added – it allowed to prevent the import of incorrect pipelines containing the connections of 4 or more pipes in one single node;
- the bug of incorrect displaying of the pipelines with zero-length pipes (imported from START) has been fixed.
- The range of the viscosities at which automatic pump head curve correction is turned on (for liquids with high viscosities) has been revised.
- Slight improvements in calculation diagnostics for pipelines with control valves has been made:
- incorrect message at negative pressure drop on control valve has been excluded;
- nodes inflow/outflow displaying in calculation results window has been fixed.
- Gas pipelines heat calculation algorithm has been significantly optimized for extended pipelines with very high pressure drop values.
- The algorithm of calculation for pipelines with “dangling” circuits (connected with the rest of the pipeline with only one branch) has been improved.
- Flow pattern map drawing for two-phase flow has been improved.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.