Certification Body of Piping Systems Research & Engineering Co. Truboprovod (NTP Truboprovod OOO),
CB (OSP) NTP Truboprovod
Plekhanova Street bld. 7, mezzanine floor, premise 1, office 26, Moscow, Russia, 111141
+7-495-741-59-41, fax: +7-495-368-50-65,
Fist Deputy Director of NTP Truboprovod LLC
Valdis V. Usinsh
+7-495-225-94-35, ext. 103,
Head of CB (OSP) NTP Truboprovod
Olga A. Potapkina
Deputy of Head of CB (OSP) NTP Truboprovod
Timofey N. Osichkin
In 2016 we have established a certification body (OSP NTP Truboprovod OOO), which is a separate division of Piping Systems Research & Engineering Co. Truboprovod.
Experts of the certification body use in their work an experience obtained in the design of oil refining, petrochemical and chemical industries; expertise of projects of plants, facilities and technical devices; diagnostics and non-destructive testing of vessels, apparatuses, tanks and pipes.
Main field of activity is confirmation of conformity of the equipment with the following technical regulations:
- TR CU 010/2011 "On safety of machinery and equipment";
- TR CU 032/2013 "On safety of equipment operating under excessive pressure"
Our experts are leading specialists in the field of certification, as evidenced by the participation in the development of the following standards by NTP Truboprovod:
- GOST 32569-2013 "Process steel pipelines. Requirements for design and operation in fire-, explosion and chemically hazardous production facilities";
- GOST 32388-2013 "Process pipelines. Codes and methods of strength and vibration analysis and calculation of seismic loads";
- Safety Guide "Recommendations for design and safe operation of process pipelines";
- GOST R 55722-2013 "Vessels and apparatus. "Codes and methods of strength analysis. Calculation of seismic loads";
- GOST R 55596-2013 "Heat networks. Codes and methods of strength analysis and calculation of seismic loads";
- SA 03-004-07 "Strength analysis of vessels and apparatus. Association for Standards "Rostekhekspertiza";
- SA 03-005-07 "Process piping of oil refining, petrochemical and chemical industries. Requirements for construction and operation"
- STO 10-001-2009 "Heat networks. Standards of strength analysis";
- STO-СА-03.003-2009 "Vessels and apparatus. Codes and methods of strength analysis. Calculation of seismic loads".
Besides, NTP Truboprovod is a leading developer and supplier of software, intended for engineering calculations of pipelines, process equipment and technical devices:
- PASS/START – strength analysis of different purpose pipelines;
- Start Express Online - service for analysis of piping elements, U, L, Z-shaped expansion joints, etc.;
- PASS/Resource – analysis of remaining life of pipelines;
- PASSAT – strength analysis of vessels and apparatus;
- PASS/Nozzle-FEM – strength analysis of stub-ins and estimation of allowable loads;
- PASS/Hydrosystem – hydraulic and thermohydraulic analysis, as well as selection of diameters of different-purpose piping systems, with detailed consideration of local resistances;
- PASS/Predklapan (Safety valve) – analysis and selection of pressure safety valves, which is performed together with hydraulic analysis of the inlet and outlet pipes
- PASS/STARS – analysis of thermophysical properties and phase equilibrium of substances by their composition. Integrated database includes more than 1605 individual components.
Many of NTP Truboprovod’s programs are considered as "standard" in the CIS countries, concerning relevant calculations.
Director of NTP Truboprovod OOO: Anatoly Z. Mirkin.
First Deputy Director of NTP Truboprovod: Valdis V. Usinsh.
Head of Certification Body (OSP): Olga A. Potapkina.
Deputy Head of Certification Body (OSP): Timofey N. Osichkin.
OSP NTP Truboprovod's staff consists of experts, which have certificates of competency in the field of their activities, as well as TR CU advanced training certificates.
Information about the employees of the Certification body of OSP NTP Truboprovod participating in the performance of work on confirmation of conformity.
|№||Full name||Education (name of educational institution)||Real-life experience in confirmation of conformity|
|1.||Olga A. Potapkina||Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering (MSUEE)||More than 5 years|
|2.||Timofey N. Osichkin||Moscow State University of Environmental Engineering (MSUEE)||More than 5 years|
|3.||Valery P. Chernikov||Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas||More than 5 years|
|4.||Vladimir E. Sakharov||Ryazan Marshal M. Zakharov Communication Command Academy||More than 5 years|
|5.||Irina M. Artemieva||Moscow Polytechnic University||More than 5 years|
Confirmation of accreditation of Certification Body (CB NTP Truboprovod) in the National Part of the Unified Register
On December 24, 2020 the final meeting of the Interdepartmental Council of the National Quality Infrastructure was held, with the Chairman of State Secretary - Deputy Minister of Economic Development of the Russian Federation - Alexei Khersontsev. The main issues discussed at the meeting were the requalification of accredited persons for conformity with the criteria established by the Government of the Russian Federation for inclusion in the National Part of the EAEU Unified Register, and summing up the implementation of the Russian Government Decree No. 1236 dated September 21, 2019.
As a result of meetings of the Interdepartmental Council, a positive decision was taken to requalify the CB NTP Truboprovod for inclusion in the National Part of the EAEU Unified Register.